For the attention of applicants from the Republic of India: upon the graduation from the University the graduates are eligible for the MCI (Medical Council of India) screening test in the Republic of India.
How to apply for admission:
Students from Asia and Middle East countries should apply through
the network of legal admission Admission Department for foreign student
3 Krtsanisi str. 0114, Tbilisi, Georgia
Tel: (+995) 557655588
With the purpose of facilitation of mobility of high-school graduates/graduate student candidates and students, the study at the higher educational institutions of Georgia without passing unified national examinations/general graduate examinations, in accordance with the rules and the terms defined by the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia, is allowed to:
1. High-school graduates, citizens of foreign countries or without citizenship who received complete general education or its equivalent abroad;
2. High-school graduates, Georgian citizens who received complete genera education abroad or its equivalent and the last two years of complete general education had studied abroad;
3. Graduate students who received relevant certificates of completion of higher education abroad;
4. Students who studied/are currently studying and have received credits abroad in higher educational institutions recognized by the legislation of the host countries.
5. Graduate students who have enrolled at the higher educational institutions by Article 52 para 3 of the Law of Georgia “On Higher Education”; Only the persons mentioned in the first and second categories are eligible to take Georgian Language Preparatory Program, as well as bachelor degree students mentioned in the fourth category to pursue studies at bachelor, certified physician’s/dentist’s education program. The program is intended for the first year studies solely and institution awards certificate upon its completion. After completion of the program students pursue their studies at the programs of their choice at bachelor, certified physician’s/dentist’s education program. Order №224/N of the Minister of Education and Science of Georgia (December 29, 2011) approved “The Rule for submission and review of the documents required for high-school graduates/graduate students/students with the purpose of study in the higher education institutions of Georgia without passing uniform national entrance/general graduate examinations”. The persons listed above have the right to submit an application to the legal entity of public law – National Centre for Education Quality Enhancement of Georgia.
The application form is available to high-school graduates/graduate students/students at the legal entity of public law – National Centre for Education Quality Enhancement (Tbilisi, Aleksidze Str. #1, (+995 32 2 200 220); www.eqe.gov.ge) The following documents shall be attached to the application: For high-school graduates – foreign citizens
For graduate candidates
For graduate candidates enrolled at the higher educational institutions by Article 52 para 3 of the Law of Georgia “On Higher Education”